|Industry||Privacy enhancing technologies, analytics solutions|
|Headquarters||Ottawa, Ontario Canada|
|Products||PARAT, De-identification consulting|
Privacy Analytics Inc. is a Canadian technology firm that claims to offer the only commercially available integrated data masking and de-identification product on the market today. Its products and services are used by hospitals and other health providers, universities and research groups, public health programs, registries, HMOs, pharmaceutical companies, insurance claims processors, and health information technology vendors.
Privacy Analytics, Inc. is a 2007 spin-off from the Electronic Health Information Laboratory, a collection of active academic authors working in the area of health data risk mitigation and de-identification. It is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario with a secondary office in Toronto.
- Khaled El Emam is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Privacy Analytics
- Sheldon Stevens is the Chief Financial Officer of Privacy Analytics
- PARAT for Structured Data PARAT for structured data is a software tool that de-identifies data based on maximizing data granularity while still protecting subject privacy.
- Privacy Analytics Risk Assessment Wizard A software product to conduct risk assessments of internal data users or external data recipients.
- Privacy Analytics Attack Simulator A tool to do sensitivity analyses of structured data.
- De-Identification Maturity Model – The De-Identification Maturity Model is a formal framework with which to evaluate maturity of de-identification services in an organization. It gauges the level of an organization's readiness and experience in relation to people, processes, technologies and consistent measurement practices with respect to de-identification with the goal of improving compliance, facilitating access, and scaling support services.
- Heritage Provider Network
- BORN Ontario
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research and Cancer Care Ontario
- Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Canadian Primary Care Sentinel Surveillance Network
- 2012 Strata + Hadoop World Start Up Winner
- World Summit on Innovation and Entrepreneurship "Global Hot 100 Enterprise"[non-primary source needed]
- Gartner "Big Data Cool Vendor in Risk Management, Privacy and Compliance"
- And the Big Data Winners Are... Privacy Analytics, Placed, and Hadapt
- Privacy Analytics Named a Global Hot 100 Vendor at World Summit for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Privacy Analytics Included "Cool Vendors in Risk Management, Privacy and Compliance, 2012” Report
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|