Private Chefs of Beverly Hills
|Private Chefs of Beverly Hills|
|Starring||Manouschka Guerrier, Stuart O'Keeffe, Tom Stieber, Samantha Martz, Sasha Perl-Raver, Jesse Brune, Brian Hill, Brooke Peterson|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||14|
|Executive producer(s)||Jenny Daly, Bryan O'Donnell, Susan Youth|
|Producer(s)||Derek Klein, Art Altounian, Nick Kellis, Jennifer Vasta|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||T Group Productions|
|Original channel||Food Network|
|Original airing||29 December 2009|
Private Chefs of Beverly Hills is a scripted reality television show airing on Food Network. The show follows six chefs from the Big City Chefs private chef placement agency in Beverly Hills, California.  The show chronicles preparations for lavish parties for eccentric clientele in the Los Angeles area.
A lawsuit was filed against Food Network, claiming the show's idea was stolen from a private chef firm not associated with the show. The private chef firm tried to stop Food Network from airing the show's second season premiere, which aired on October 12, 2010.
6 private chefs are hired to prepare food for the high-end people in L.A. They have to prepare what the client asks for, which is sometimes an issue, and there are many moments of drama, comedy, and disaster.
- Pilot (Into the Fryer)
- In the Dog House
- Rockin' Rolls
- Challah Back
- It Ain't Easy Being Green
- Teenage Tasteland
- A Side of Lamas
- A Very "Brady" Birthday
- Seance Sautee
- Thrilla for Foodzilla
- Tickled Pink
- Who's the Boss
- Flappers and Knee Slappers
- Whole Lotta Loaf
- "Beverly Hills Private Chef Agency". The Agency on Private Chefs of Beverly Hills. Retrieved Feb 19, 2011.
- Hahnefeld, Laura (Apr. 19 2010). "Food Network's Private Chefs of Beverly Hills Is Further Proof of Programming Coma". Phoenix News Times. Retrieved 23 April 2010.
- "Private Chefs of Beverly Hills". Retrieved 23 April 2010.
- LeTrent, Sarah (April 19, 2010). "'Private Chefs of Beverly Hills' host medieval murder mystery". The Marquee Blog (CNN). Retrieved 23 April 2010.
- Gardner, Eriq (December 21, 2010). "LAWSUIT SAYS FOOD NETWORK STOLE RECIPE FOR 'PRIVATE CHEFS'". THR Esq. (The Hollywood Reporter). Retrieved December 21, 2010.
- Gardner, Eriq (December 21, 2010). "WILL A POPULAR FOOD NETWORK SHOW BE PUT ON ICE?". THR Esq. (The Hollywood Reporter). Retrieved December 21, 2010.