Private Practice (season 3)
|Private Practice Season 3|
DVD cover art
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||23|
|Original run||October 1, 2009– May 13, 2010|
|Home video release|
|Region 1||September 14, 2010|
|Region 2||March 21, 2011|
|Region 4||November 3, 2010|
The third season of Private Practice premiered on October 1, 2009. and concluded on May 13, 2010. The season consisted of 23 episodes.
In the third season, Violet survives from the cliffhanger from season two thanks to Pete, Naomi and Addison. She gives Pete their baby, Lucas, while she recovers from the ordeal. Addison and Sam get even closer and develop feelings for each other, but decide not to become a couple because they don't want to hurt Naomi. Charlotte and Cooper break up, and Dell loses Heather in an explosion which nearly kills Betsey also.
Sam and Naomi's daughter, Maya, gets pregnant and marries the father of her baby, Dink. Addison and Pete become a couple, which causes Addison to get close to Lucas until Violet wants him back, even going as far as taking Pete to court to get joint custody. Sheldon starts to fall for Charlotte after they start to sleep together.
In the season finale, Addison and Sam finally get together while Charlotte and Cooper get engaged much to Sheldon's dismay. Pete and Violet work over their issues, while Dell and Maya get involved in a car accident and the severity of Dell's condition is overlooked. Dr. Amelia Shepherd, younger sister of Derek Shepherd (Addison's ex-husband) operated on him, having just arrived in town. She was unable to resuscitate him following heart failure. Maya survived her operation to save her spinal cord and prevent paralysis while at the same time she gives birth to a girl, who also survives the ordeal.
Cast and characters
- Kate Walsh as Addison Montgomery
- Tim Daly as Peter Wilder
- Audra McDonald as Naomi Bennett
- Paul Adelstein as Cooper Freedman
- KaDee Strickland as Charlotte King
- Chris Lowell as William "Dell" Parker
- Taye Diggs as Sam Bennett
- Amy Brenneman as Violet Turner
- Geffri Maya as Maya Bennett
- Brian Benben as Sheldon Wallace
- Hailey Sole as Betsey Parker
- James Morrison as William White
- Amanda Detmer as Morgan Barnes
- Agnes Bruckner as Heather
- Amanda Foreman as Katie Kent
- Michael Patrick Thornton as Gabriel Fife
- Christina Chang as Vanessa Hoyt
- Stephen Lunsford as Dink
- Stephen Collins as "The Captain" Montgomery
- Caterina Scorsone as Amelia Shepherd
Special guest stars
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|32||1||"A Death in the Family"||Mark Tinker||Shonda Rhimes, Jon Cowan & Robert Rovner||October 1, 2009||11.58|
|Pete comes home to find Violet on the floor bleeding to death, from Katie attacking her, and that the baby is gone, moments later Naomi arrives and they both call and ambulance and race to save her life. At the hospital everyone begins wondering where the baby is, as Cooper begins getting paged to pediatrics for a newborn baby. Addison begins surgery on Violet, only to find that the only way to save her life might be to perform a hysterectomy making it impossible for her to have a child. As all of the doctors at Oceanside Wellness worry for Violet, Cooper goes to pediatrics only to find that Katie has come to the hospital with Violet's baby, immediately getting the baby away from her making sure that the baby is safe. When Cooper presents the baby to Addison she finds that he also needs surgery, and has to leave Naomi in surgery with Violet in order to save both of their lives; Violet and the baby make it through their surgeries after Addison and Naomi are able save their lives.|
|33||2||"The Way We Were"||Donna Deitch||Patti Carr & Lara Olsen||October 8, 2009||9.50|
|Violet is physically recovering from her violent attack at home, but the emotional trauma she suffers from isn't going away, despite the best efforts of Pete and her other friends to help. Addison and Naomi try to mend their tension-filled relationship.|
|34||3||"Right Here, Right Now"||Rob Corn||Dana Baratta||October 15, 2009||10.36|
|Miranda Bailey (Grey's Anatomy's Chandra Wilson) brings a kidney transplant patient to Los Angeles, and Addison isn't the only Oceanside Wellness doctor pleased to see her. Meanwhile the consequences of Addison's emotional affair with Noah catch up with her, and Sheldon and Pete finally discover who the father of Violet's baby is.|
|35||4||"Pushing the Limits"||Allison Liddi-Brown||Ayanna A. Floyd||October 22, 2009||9.93|
|Addison, Sam and Cooper treat the sick child of a homeless teen mother they met while volunteering. Violet has trouble relating to her baby when her feelings about her attack resurface during counseling of a rape victim who is now pregnant. Cooper's financial woes catch up with him when he's asked to help buy out Naomi's share of the practice.|
|36||5||"Strange Bedfellows"||Steve Gomer||Kathy McCormick||October 29, 2009||9.16|
|Katie Kent is apprehended and on trial. Violet is asked to testify against her attacker, but she struggles with whether or not she can face her attacker in court. Meanwhile a serious complication threatens the fetuses of two of Naomi's former patients and Charlotte is determined to convince Addison, Sam and Cooper to let her join Oceanside Wellness Group.|
|37||6||"Slip Slidin’ Away"||Helen Shaver||Fred Einesman||November 5, 2009||9.11|
|The doctors venture into controversial territory when an unexpected new hire at Pacific Wellcare causes Naomi to struggle with the idea of genetically designing babies and Violet makes a sudden decision to try electric shock therapy on a patient. Addison somehow finds herself alone and with a cat.|
|38||7||"The Hard Part"||Mark Tinker||Steve Blackman||November 12, 2009||10.25|
|Addison and Sam go for a hike in Malibu, and must perform urgent field care when they stumble upon an expecting couple, trapped in their car after an accident. After the terrifying ordeal the two share an intimate moment. Meanwhile at Oceanside Wellness, Charlotte, Cooper and Violet treat a newlywed who, out of nervousness for his wedding night, has taken too much Viagra. Pete and Sheldon hit the bar scene together but fall for the same girl.|
|39||8||"Sins of the Father"||Tom Verica||Elizabeth J. B. Klaviter||November 19, 2009||8.93|
|Addison is shaken by the unwelcome arrival of her father (Stephen Collins) to Los Angeles, Cooper is arrested when he refuses to cooperate in a case involving a longtime patient, and Pete fights to keep a terminally ill patient alive long enough for him to meet his new daughter.|
|40||9||"The Parent Trap"||Donna Deitch||Craig Turk||December 3, 2009||9.21|
|Part one of a two-hour episode. Addison performs a complex in utero surgery, proving not only her talents to her father but also finally giving them some common ground. Sam and Naomi deal with their own family crisis when they discover their daughter is growing up way too fast, and Violet does something which draws her into the difficult dynamics of Addison's family.|
|41||10||"Blowups"||Mark Tinker||Sonay Washington||December 3, 2009||9.21|
|Part two of a two-hour episode. A terrible explosion at Dell's house lands Betsey and Heather in the hospital, and everyone is pushed to the limit trying to save their lives. Tensions rise even higher between Addison and the Captain when her mother, Bizzy (JoBeth Williams), shows up. Addison walks in on Bizzy kissing a woman, Susan, who's been Bizzy's personal assistant for 20 years. Addison struggles to come to terms with both her mother's lesbianism and the realization that the Captain is not quite the scoundrel Addison assumed him to be.|
|42||11||"Another Second Chance"||Michael Zinberg||Krista Vernoff & Kathy McCormick||January 14, 2010||10.96|
|Part 2 of a Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice crossover. Desperate to help his pregnant daughter (Leven Rambin), Mark (Eric Dane) follows Addison back to Oceanside Wellness, and old feelings between the two begin to resurface. Dell and Naomi struggle to raise their children under the same roof, and Violet and Cooper heatedly disagree on how to treat a patient.|
|43||12||"Best Laid Plans"||Bethany Rooney||Patti Carr & Lara Olsen||January 21, 2010||9.64|
|Sam and Naomi are stunned by a shocking announcement from Maya, and Naomi's irrational response leaves Sam to pick up the pieces. Pete challenges Fife on the best course of treatment for a patient with a cutting-edge bionic arm. Dell tries his best to accommodate a single mom who's determined to have a natural childbirth in spite of a multiple-day course of labor. Violet reaches out with compassion to a man at St. Ambrose who has just lost his wife. The hostility between Charlotte and Cooper continues to make life uncomfortable for both of them as they clean up the loose ends of their failed relationship.|
|44||13||"Shotgun"||Karen Gaviola||Jon Cowan & Robert Rovner||February 4, 2010||9.25|
|Addison and Cooper counsel a couple who must make an unthinkable choice: deciding which one of their ailing daughters to save with their newborn's cord blood. Sam meets Dink's mother, Corrine (Rosanna Arquette), and is dealt another blow when he finds out Dink's intent to marry Maya. Some of the doctors get together for an intervention to try and draw in a still-devastated and distant Naomi. Things heat up between Addison and Sam as they develop true feelings for each other, but Addison is determined not to hurt Naomi.|
|45||14||"Love Bites"||Matthew Penn||Dana Baratta||February 11, 2010||9.04|
|Sam convinces Violet to help plan Maya's wedding when Naomi refuses to take part. As tensions between Addison and Sam rise even as they work together to treat a suicidal patient, she turns to Pete for comfort. Cooper and Pete treat a teenage girl with a mysterious bite mark on her neck. William White expresses a romantic interest in Naomi. Cooper and Charlotte continue to be snarky with each other.|
|46||15||"Til Death Do Us Part"||Kenny Leon||Craig Turk||February 18, 2010||7.59|
|As Violet continues to help Sam with Maya's wedding, Naomi refuses to take part as she works with Addison and Pete to save the life of a 25-week-old premature baby. Meanwhile, Cooper suspects that Charlotte's new boyfriend is abusing pills. Meanwhile, Pete and Addison decide to become a couple, despite Addison being in love with Sam, and Pete still in love with Violet. They decide to keep it a secret from them, but Sam ends up finding out.|
|47||16||"Fear of Flying"||Mark Tinker||Ayanna A. Floyd||March 4, 2010||7.57|
|Things get too close for comfort when Addison, Pete and Sam must come together on a complicated case involving a dad-to-be who comes down with tuberculosis and threatens the future of his new family. Addison meets Sam's new girlfriend, Vanessa. Meanwhile, with Violet still gone on her Costa Rican escape with Cooper, Sheldon takes over helping one of her patients, Natasha, to get over her crippling fear of flying, and he asks Charlotte for advice. Cooper comes back from the Costa Rican trip early and finds himself in a "zen" state, but his zen soon disappears after walking in on Charlotte and Sheldon kissing. Naomi finds herself in a bit of a love triangle of her own.|
|48||17||"Triangles"||Tom Verica||Steve Blackman||March 11, 2010||7.66|
|When Addison's patient and the life of the three unborn babies she is carrying as a surrogate hang in the balance, Sam's new girlfriend, Vanessa, and Addison are sharply divided on the course of treatment. Cooper seeks Sheldon's help with a young patient, but their personal quarrels over Charlotte get in the way, and Naomi has a dilemma of her own between William and an unexpectedly charming Dr. Fife.|
|49||18||"Pulling the Plug"||Ann Kindberg||Kathy McCormick||March 25, 2010||8.71|
|A husband's decision to pull the plug on his pregnant wife is overruled by a judge, forcing the hospital to keep her on life support until the fetuses she is carrying as a surrogate are able to survive. Naomi feels betrayed after learning of Sam and Addison's feelings for one another, and she turns to Dr. Fife for support while William is away on business. And unable to cope with the tension, Addison takes the day off with Pete and Lucas.|
|50||19||"Eyes Wide Open"||Eric Stoltz||Jesse Zigelstein||April 1, 2010||7.82|
|When famed neurosurgeon Dr. Ginsberg and her team pay a visit to St. Ambrose to wake Kayla from her coma, Addison is shocked to see Amelia Shepherd - Derek's younger sister - on the team. After Dr. Ginsberg declares nothing can be done, Amelia causes strife among Addison, Sam and Pete when she claims she can save Kayla's life. Charlotte seeks Cooper's help with a sex education seminar for the elderly that only leads to more tension between the two, as they try to figure out how to work together.|
|51||20||"Second Choices"||Jeff Bleckner||Patti Carr & Lara Olsen||April 22, 2010||7.49|
|After her open-ended escape to Costa Rica, Violet has finally returned home and to the practice. Everyone treads a little lightly around her, especially Pete and Addison who have mixed feelings about Violet's desire to reconnect with Lucas. Amelia butts into Sam's personal life, pointing out that he can mend hearts in the OR but can't seem to do that for himself; and Sheldon encourages Charlotte to reconcile with Cooper, while Cooper deals with a young patient who eats everything in sight.|
|52||21||"War"||Eric Stoltz||Elizabeth J. B. Klaviter & Sonay Washington||April 29, 2010||7.78|
|After Violet files for joint custody of Lucas, an embittered Pete voraciously fights back by hiring a tough attorney for the trial, forcing their friends and co-workers to choose sides and have their personal lives dragged onto the stand and into the public eye.|
|53||22||"In the Name of Love"||Mark Tinker||Fred Einesman||May 6, 2010||8.15|
|Naomi puts Fife in a conflicted position when she begs him to help William’s advanced ALS with his still experimental treatment. Violet and Amelia treat a woman with a brain tumor who has to choose between life or quality of life, and Sheldon decides to officially throw his hat into the ring for Charlotte’s affections.|
|54||23||"The End of a Beautiful Friendship"||Jeannot Szwarc||Debora Cahn||May 13, 2010||9.28|
|Maya and her unborn baby are fighting for their lives on the operating table, and Addison, Amelia and Fife try everything humanly possible to save them. Meanwhile, Sam operates on an incoming crash victim and later makes a grim discovery; Cooper makes an ill-timed but valiant effort with Charlotte, and the staff’s world gets rocked by an unexpected death. Addison decides to end things with Pete, saying he needs to be with Violet. After some advice from Sheldon, Addison decides to follow her heart and be with Sam.|
|#||Episode||Air Date||Timeslot (EST)||Rating||Share||18-49 (Rating/Share)||Viewers (m)||Weekly Rank (#)|
|1||"A Death in the Family"||October 1, 2009||Thursday
|2||"The Way We Were"||October 8, 2009||6.2||11||3.6/10||9.50||25|
|3||"Right Here, Right Now"||October 15, 2009||6.8||12||3.8/11||10.36||21|
|4||"Pushing the Limits"||October 22, 2009||6.7||11||3.7/10||9.928||28|
|5||"Strange Bedfellows"||October 29, 2009||6.1||10||3.6/9||9.155||29|
|6||"Slip Slidin’ Away"||November 5, 2009||6.0||10||3.4/10||9.11||27|
|7||"The Hard Part"||November 12, 2009||6.7||11||3.9/11||10.249||TBA|
|8||"Sins of the Father"||November 19, 2009||6.0||10||3.1/9||8.926||TBA|
|9||"The Parent Trap"||December 3, 2009||6.3||10||3.2/8||9.211||24|
|10||"Blowups"||December 3, 2009||6.3||10||3.2/8||9.211||24|
|11||"Another Second Chance"||January 14, 2010||7.1||12||4.2/12||10.963||TBA|
|12||"Best Laid Plans"||January 21, 2010||6.6||11||3.6/10||9.637||TBA|
|13||"Shotgun"||February 4, 2010||6.2||11||3.3/10||9.254||TBA|
|14||"Love Bites"||February 11, 2010||6.1||10||3.1/9||9.036||26|
|15||"'Til Death Do Us Part"||February 18, 2010||5.1||8||2.8/7||7.593||32|
|16||"Fear of Flying"||March 4, 2010||5.2||9||2.7/8||7.572||36|
|17||"Triangles"||March 11, 2010||5.3||9||2.8/8||7.656||TBA|
|18||"Pulling the Plug"||March 25, 2010||5.8||10||2.9/8||8.705||TBA|
|19||"Eyes Wide Open"||April 1, 2010||5.3||9||2.6/8||7.822||TBA|
|20||"Second Choices"||April 22, 2010||Thursday 9:00 P.M.||5.1||9||2.3/6||7.491||TBA|
|21||"War"||April 29, 2010||Thursday
|22||"In the Name of Love"||May 6, 2010||5.7||10||2.8/8||8.152||TBA|
|23||"The End of A Beautiful Friendship"||May 13, 2010||6.3||11||3.2/9||9.299||TBA|
In the third season, Private Practice aired on Thursdays at 10pm on Living, with the episode airing again (which aired that night) on Living+1 an hour later. The season averaged 251,000 viewers, 29% less than the second season.
|#||Title||Timeslot||Air date||LIVING||LIVING +1||Total
|3-01 (32)||A Death in the Family||Thursday 10.00 P.M.||June 17, 2010||276||#7||N/A||N/A||276|
|3-02 (33)||The Way We Were||June 24, 2010||260||#7||N/A||N/A||260|
|3-03 (34)||Right Here, Right Now||July 1, 2010||270||#5||N/A||N/A||270|
|3-04 (35)||Pushing the Limits||July 8, 2010||218||#6||93||#8||309|
|3-05 (36)||Strange Bedfellows||July 15, 2010||224||#5||127||#6||351|
|3-06 (37)||Slip Slidin' Away||July 22, 2010||206||#7||125||#4||331|
|3-07 (38)||The Hard Part||July 29, 2010||234||#4||93||#8||327|
|3-08 (39)||Sins of the Father||August 5, 2010||260||#4||88||#10||348|
|3-09 (40)||The Parent Trap||August 12, 2010||229||#6||111||#3||340|
|3-10 (41)||Blowups||August 19, 2010||279||#4||N/A||N/A||279|
|3-11 (42)||Another Second Chance||Thursday 8.00 P.M.||August 26, 2010||182||#4||N/A||N/A||182|
|3-12 (43)||Best Laid Plans||September 2, 2010||235||#5||N/A||N/A||235|
|3-13 (44)||Shotgun||September 9, 2010||166||#5||90||#5||256|
|3-14 (45)||Love Bites||September 16, 2010||246||#3||70||#8||316|
|3-15 (46)||'Til Death Do Us Part||September 23, 2010||177||#7||N/A||N/A||177|
|3-16 (47)||Fear of Flying||September 30, 2010||203||#5||N/A||N/A||203|
|3-17 (48)||Triangles||Thursday 7.00 P.M.||October 7, 2010||129||#10||N/A||N/A||129|
|3-18 (49)||Pulling the Plug||October 14, 2010||N/A||N/A||88||#10||88|
|3-19 (50)||Eyes Wide Open||October 21, 2010||219||#7||N/A||N/A||219|
|3-20 (51)||Second Choices||October 28, 2010||211||#5||N/A||N/A||211|
|3-21 (52)||War||November 4, 2010||168||#7||N/A||N/A||168|
|3-22 (53)||In the Name of Love||November 11, 2010||197||#7||79||#7||276|
|3-23 (54)||The End of a Beautiful Friendship||November 18, 2010||218||#6||N/A||N/A||218|
a Viewers in thousands. b Ranks for specific channel only.
|Private Practice: The Complete Third Season|
|Set Details||Special Features|
|Region 1||Region 2||Region 4|
|September 14, 2010||March 21, 2011||November 3, 2010|
- "Private Practice - The Complete 3rd Season". TVShowsOnDVD. Retrieved December 12, 2012.
- "Private Practice- Season 3 [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved December 12, 2012.
- "Private Practice - The Complete 3rd Season (6 Disc Set)". EzyDVD.com. Retrieved December 12, 2012.
- Seidman, Robert (October 2, 2009). "'Greys', 'Practice', 'CSI', 'Mentalist' all a tick up in broadcast finals, 'Leno Show' down a tick". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 13, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (October 9, 2009). "Thursday broadcast finals: 'The Office', 'Bones', 'Grey's ', 'Supernatural' up; 'Community', 'Private Practice' down a tick". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 12, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (October 16, 2009). "Broadcast Finals: 'Bones', 'The Office', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Mentalist' up, 'Private Practice' down a tick". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 12, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (October 23, 2010). "TV Ratings Thursday: 'Community', 'FlashForward', 'Leno' Down; 'Survivor', 'Grey's ' Up". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 12, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (October 30, 2009). "Thursday finals: 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Mentalist', '30 Rock' tick up, 'Parks & Recreation', 'The Jay Leno Show' down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 12, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (November 6, 2009). "Broadcast Finals: 'Grey's ', 'CSI', 'The Office', '30 Rock', 'The Mentalist', 'Bones' up in finals". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 12, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (November 13, 2009). "Broadcast Finals: 'Grey 's Anatomy', '30 Rock', 'The Office', 'CSI', 'The Mentalist' up; 'The Vampire Diaries' down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 13, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (November 20, 2009). "Thursday broadcast finals: 'Grey's Anatomy' up; 'The Vampire Diaries', '30 Rock' down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 13, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (2009-12-04). "Thursday broadcast & cable finals: Flash Forward Down; Other Broadcast shows unchanged". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved 2010-05-01.
- Gorman, Bill (January 15, 2010). "TV Ratings: 'Private Practice' Crossover Boost; 'Bones High'; 'Grey 's', 'CSI', '30 Rock', 'Leno' Hit Lows". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 13, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (January 22, 2010). "TV Ratings Thursday: 'Deep End' Underwater; 'Bones' High; 'CSI', 'Mentalist', 'Grey 's' Series Lows". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 13, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (February 5, 2010). "Thursday Broadcast Final Ratings; 'Vampire Diaries', 'Community' Tick Up". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 13, 2010.
- Gorman, bill (February 12, 2010). "Thursday Broadcast Finals: 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Mentalist' Tick Up, 'Private Practice', '30 Rock' Tick Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved February 12, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (February 19, 2010). "TV Ratings: Against Olympics 'Grey's Anatomy' Hits Lows; 'Survivor' Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 13, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (March 5, 2010). "Thursday Broadcast Finals Plus 'Marriage Ref' 15 Minute Ratings Breakdown". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 13, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (March 12, 2010). "TV Ratings: 'American Idol' Leads Fox Win; 'Marriage Ref' Loses Yardage". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 13, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (March 25, 2010). "Broadcast Finals: 'The Middle', 'Modern Family', 'Idol', 'Survivor', 'ANTM' Rise". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 13, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (April 3, 2010). "Thursday Finals: 'FlashForward', 'Marriage Ref' Inch Up; 'The Mentalist' Inches Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved September 13, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (2010-04-23). "Thursday Broadcast Finals: Vampire Diaries, Supernatural Adjusted Up; Community, Office Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved 2010-04-23.
- "Thursday Finals FlashForward, Survivor, Bones Adjusted Up; Community, Parks & Rec, Private Practice Adjusted Down". TV By The Numbers. April 30, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- Seidman, Robert (May 7, 2010). "Thursday Finals: "Survivor," "Bones," Adjusted Up; "30 Rock" Adjusted Down". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved May 7, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (May 14, 2010). "Thursday Finals: Survivor, Grey’s Anatomy, CSI, Mentalist, Community Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved May 14, 2010.
- "Most Popular E-mail Newsletter". USA Today. March 29, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (April 9, 2010). "ABC Experimenting With Thursday Dramas Too? Flips Grey’s, Practice Timeslots On April 22". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved April 12, 2010.