From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up privileged in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Privileged may refer to:
- Privileged (TV series), a 2008 US television series
- Immunologically privileged site, a body location where immune response to antigens is non-destructive or suppressed
- Privileged motion, a motion of parliamentary procedure
- Privileged group, an economics term
- Privileged pattern, a musical motive, figure, or chord which is repeated and transposed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Privileged.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.