From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pro)
|Look up pro, pro-, or PRO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PRO or Pro may refer to:
- Derek Minor, a hip-hop artist formerly known as PRo
- Patient-reported outcome, in clinical trials
- Pressure-retarded osmosis, separation of a solvent from a pressurised and concentrated solution
- PRO (category theory), a construction in mathematics
- PRO (linguistics), an empty category whose existence is postulated in classical Government and Binding Theory
- Pro Hart (1928–2006), Australian painter nicknamed "Pro" for "professor"
- Pro theme, a visual style designed for professional-grade software for Mac OS X
- Professional, abbreviation
- Many products are marketed described as Pro (or Professional), implying superiority, e.g. Windows 8 Pro
- Proline, an amino acid
- Prostitute, slang abbreviation
- .pro, a generic top-level Internet DNS domain
- Public relations officer, corporate communications officer
Groups and organizations
- Partido Progresista de Chile, (Progressive Party), known as PRO, a political party in Chile
- Pasadena Roof Orchestra, a contemporary band from England
- Pensionärernas riksorganisation, the Swedish National Pensioners’ Organisation
- Performance rights organisation
- Producer Responsibility Organisation
- Propuesta Republicana (Republican Proposal), known as PRO, a political party in Argentina
- Provincial Research Organization, a Canadian applied-research organisation
- Public Record Office, predecessor of the UK National Archives
- All pages beginning with "pro"
- All pages with titles containing "pro"
- All pages with titles containing "pro-"
- Con (disambiguation)
- EPRO (disambiguation)
- The Pro (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PRO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.