From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pro)
|Look up pro, pro-, or PRO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PRO or Pro may refer to:
- Patient-reported outcome, in clinical trials
- Professional, abbreviation for either a person in a profession or in sports
- Proline, an amino acid
- Prostitute, a person who receives payment for sexual services
- Pro Hart (1928–2006), Australian painter nicknamed "Pro" for "professor"
- Pro theme, a visual style designed for professional-grade software for Mac OS X
- .pro, a sponsored, generic top-level domain
- PRO (category theory), a construction in mathematics
- PRO (linguistics), an empty category whose existence is postulated in classical Government and Binding Theory
- Public relations officer, corporate communications officer
- Pressure-retarded osmosis, the salinity gradient energy retrieved from the difference in the salt concentration between seawater and river water
- Derek Minor, a hip-hop artist formerly known as Pro
- Windows 7 Professional, a marketing edition of Windows 7
- Windows 8 Pro, a marketing edition of Windows 8
Groups and organizations
- Pasadena Roof Orchestra, a contemporary band from England
- Pensionärernas riksorganisation, the Swedish National Pensioners’ Organisation
- Performance rights organisation
- Producer Responsibility Organisation
- Propuesta Republicana, known as PRO, a political party in Argentina
- Partido Progresista, known as PRO, a political party in Chile
- Provincial Research Organization, a Canadian applied-research organisation
- Public Record Office of the United Kingdom; now The National Archives
- All pages beginning with "pro"
- All pages with titles containing "pro"
- All pages with titles containing "pro-"
- The Pro (disambiguation)
- EPRO (disambiguation)
- Con (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.