From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pro-life in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pro-life are movements which advocate against the legalization of euthanasia or the practice of abortion.
Pro-life may also refer to:
- United States pro-life movement, a US social movement opposed to elective abortion
- ProLife Alliance, a UK political party
- Pro-life feminism, a philosophy of opposition to abortion based on feminism
- Opposition to the death penalty
- Opposition to euthanasia
- Pro-life, opposition to embryonic stem cell destruction; see stem cell controversy
- Pro-Life (politician), the legal name of an Idaho political candidate formerly known as Marvin Richardson
- "Pro-Life" (Masters of Horror), a 2006 episode of Masters of Horror, set in an abortion clinic
- Culture of life, a broad philosophical opposition to practices destructive of human life, often including abortion, euthanasia, assisted suicide, and capital punishment, among others
- Eighth Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland, also known as the Pro-Life Amendment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.