Probability distribution function
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Depending upon which text is consulted, a probability distribution function is any of:
- a probability distribution function,
- a cumulative distribution function,
- a probability mass function, and/or
- a probability density function.
The similar term probability function may mean any of the above and, in addition,
- a probability measure function, as in a probability space, where the domain of the function is the set of events.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.