From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up probe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Probe may refer to:
- Probe (1972 TV pilot), American TV film written by Leslie Stevens and later made as a TV series called Search
- P.R.O.B.E. - direct to video Doctor Who spinoffs featuring Liz Shaw
- "Probe" (1988 TV series), American TV series created by Isaac Asimov.
- Space probe, unmanned spacecraft
- Ford Probe, coupe produced by Ford, introduced in 1989
- Probe, also known as a criminal investigation
- PROBE, a defunct Philippine public-affairs show
- P.R.O.B.E. Post-occupancy Review Of Building Engineering later revised to Post-occupancy review of Buildings and their Engineering. A series of reviews of the performance of buildings carried out in the UK from 1995 to 1998
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Probe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.