From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Problem Child)
|Look up problem child in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Problem child may refer to a child who is particularly difficult to raise or educate, especially due to disruptive or antisocial behavior.
Also may refer to:
In film, theatre and visual art:
- Problem Child (film), a 1990 United States comedy, with two sequels and a derivative TV series
- "Problem Child", a 1997 Canadian drama, from the six-play cycle "Suburban Motel", written by George F. Walker
- "Problem Child", a visual arts exhibition that was exhibited at The Rooms in 2011
- Problem Child (TV series), an animated series based on the films
- "Problem Child", an Instant Star episode
- "Problem Child", an Umineko no Naku Koro ni episode
- "Problem Child" (The Damned song)
- "Problem Child" (The Beach Boys song), a 1990 single
- "Problem Child", 1976's Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (AC/DC album) fan-favourite song
- "Problem Child", a song by Glue Gun from The Scene Is Not for Sale
- "Problem Child", a song by Roy Orbison from Roy Orbison at the Rock House
- Problem Child, a 1980s band featuring Louis Prima Jr
In other uses:
- Problem child (growth–share matrix), an embryonic, start-up fund dependant, commercial endeavour archetype
- Problem Child, a boat that set a speed record
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.