From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up processional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Processional is anything of, and or pertaining to a procession.
Processional may also refer to:
- Processional (play), a 1925 play
- Roman Processional, the tenth chapter of Rituale Romanum
- Processional cross, a Crucifix held during a Christian procession
- Processional hymn, a hymn or plainchant sung during a Christian procession
- Processional walkway, a ceremonial walkway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.