Procurator General of Macau
The PG reports to the Secretariat for Administration and Justice (Macau).
With the exception of the title change from Attorney General to Prosecutor-General, the other office holders are the same as before the handover in 1999. The office is similar to most legal structures in Europe and North America.
- List of Procurator General of Macau
|Order||Name||Assumed office||Left office||Term|
|1||Ho Chio Meng
|20 December 1999||20 December 2004||1|
|20 December 2004||20 December 2009||2|
|20 December 2009||Incumbent
Term ends on 20 December 2014
|2||Ip Son Sang
|20 December 2014||Designated||4|
- List of Director of Public Prosecution
Department of Public Prosecution (Ministerio Publico) is the office charged with supervising the enforcement of laws of Macau.
The DPP consists of
- Assistant Prosecutor-General (Procurador-Geral Adjunto)
- 4 Chief Prosecutors (Procuradores)
- 24 Prosecutors (Delegados do Procurador)
- http://www.unesco.org.mo/eng/law/4judicialSystem.html Brief Introduction of Judicial System of Macao
- Secretariat for Administration and Justice (Macau) (Portuguese) (Chinese)