From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prodigal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prodigal may refer to
- a spendthrift, or person who spends money recklessly and wastefully
- Parable of the Prodigal Son (Bible)
- The Prodigal, a 1955 epic biblical film
- The Prodigal (Angel), a Season 1 episode of the TV show Angel
- Prodigal (Smallville), a Season 2 episode of the TV show Smallville
- "Prodigal", the eighth track from Dreaming Out Loud, an album by American alternative rock bandOneRepublic
- "Prodigal", the seventh track from In Absentia, an album by British progressive rock Porcupine Tree
- Prodigal (band), a contemporary Christian music band of the 1980s led by Loyd Boldman
- Prodigal, a 2002 musical by Mathew Frank
- Proactive Discovery of Insider Threats Using Graph Analysis and Learning, a computerized behavior analysis system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.