From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prodigy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prodigy may refer to:
- Child prodigy, an individual who is a master of one or more skills or arts at an early age
- Moog Prodigy, a synthesiser
- The Prodigy, a British electronic music group, named after the Moog Prodigy synthesizer
- Prodigy (rapper) (born 1974), American rapper and member of the hip hop duo, Mobb Deep
- Prodigy(hip hop artist),is a Member of Mindless Behavior.
- Beneath the Wheel or The Prodigy, a 1906 novel by Hermann Hesse
- Prodigy (David Alleyne), a mutant and member of the X-Men in the Marvel Universe
- Prodigy (Ritchie Gilmore), a character who first appeared in Slingers
- Isaac Asimov's Robot City: Prodigy, a 1988 novel by Arthur Byron Cover
- Prodigy (Marie Lu novel), a 2013 novel by Marie Lu
- The Prodigy (newspaper), the University of California, Merced student newspaper
- Tommaso Ciampa (born 1985), former ring name of professional wrestler Tommasso Whitney
- Prodigy, former lead singer of boy band, Mindless Behavior.
- "Prodigy" (Stargate SG-1), a 2001 episode of Stargate SG-1
- The Prodigy (TV series), a proposed reality TV show that never aired
- "Prodigy" (Dark Angel), a 2000 episode of Dark Angel
- Prodigy (online service), an early online service provider
- Ford Prodigy, a low emission vehicle concept car
- child star (disambiguation)
- wiz (disambiguation)
- savant (disambiguation)
- genius (disambiguation)
- maestro (disambiguation)
- virtuoso (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.