Prods Oktor Skjaervo
Prods Oktor Skjaervo (in Norwegian: Prods Oktor Skjærvø) (born 30 December 1944, in Steinkjer) is a professor of Iranian studies at department of Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations in Harvard University, where he succeeded Richard Frye as Agha Khan Professor of Iranistic.
- Humbach, Helmut; Josef Horblit Elfenbein, Prods Oktor Skjaervo (1991). The Gathas of Zarathustra: and the other old Avestan Texts. C. Winter.
- Humbach, Helmut; Prods Oktor Skjaervo (1983). The Sassanian Inscription of Paikuli: 3.1. Restored Text and Translation; 3.2. Commentary. Reichert. ISBN 978-3-88226-156-1.
- Faculty member page, Harvard University
- Prods Oktor Skjaervo profile at consulting editors page of the Encyclopædia Iranica
- Complete list of publications from homepage of Prods Oktor Skjaervo
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|