From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up producer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Producer or producers may refer to:
- Film producer, oversees the making of films
- Hip hop producer, a record producer that creates hip hop music and oversees and manage the recording but generally does not contribute vocals. Some hip hop producers also often take on a wider entrepreneurial role, with responsibility for the budget, schedules, and negotiations beyond overseeing the creation of music.
- Impresario, a producer or manager in the theatre and music industries
- Producer (agriculture), a farm operator
- Radio producer, oversees the making of a radio show
- Record producer, or musical event producer, in the music industry
- Television producer, oversees the making of television programs
- Theatrical producer, oversees the staging of theatre productions
- Video game producer, produces computer and console games
- Web producer, oversees the management of web sites
- Online producer, oversees the making of content for web sites
- Autotroph, an organism that synthesizes energy-rich organic compounds
- "The Producer", an episode of Gilligan's Island
- Producers (band), English rock band consisting of renowned record producers and musicians
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.