From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up product in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Product may refer to:
- Product (business), an item that ideally satisfies a market's want or need
- Product (biology), something manufactured by an enzyme from its substrate
- Product (chemistry), a substance found when a chemical reaction ends
- Product (mathematics), the result of multiplying
- Product (category theory), a generalisation of products
Arts and entertainment 
- Product (Brand X album), 1979
- Product (De Press album), 1982
- Product, a three-CD compilation set by Buzzcocks
- .the .product, a notable "64K demo" by the demogroup Farbrausch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.