Product Development and Management Association
|Method||Certification, industry standards, conferences, publications|
|Key people||Bob Johnston(Chair)
Lee Shaeffer (Vice-Chair)
Edmund M Ziegler (Secretary/Treasurer)
|Slogan||Connecting Innovators Worldwide|
The Product Development and Management Association (PDMA) is a non-profit professional society that organizes and publishes information about the development of new products.
PDMA operates a training program leading to the New Product Development Professional (NPDP) certification.
They hold an annual conference that gives an opportunity for professional exchange, and they offer a wide range of publications, including:
- The bimonthly Journal of Product Innovation Management (JPIM)
- Visions Magazine
- PDMA Handbook of New Product Development.
- further books on product development topics
- Beckley, Jacqueline (2007). Accelerating new food product design and development. Wiley-Blackwell. p. 123. ISBN 0-8138-0809-X.
- Front End Innovation Europe's Strategic Partner - The PDMA
- Journal of Product Innovation Management - Journal Information Wiley-Blackwell
- Kenneth B. Kahn (editor): The PDMA Handbook of New Product Development, Second Edition published by John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 0-471-48524-1.
- Vasilis Theoharakis and Andrew Hirst (2002). "Perceptual differences of marketing journals: a worldwide perspective". Marketing Letters 13 (4): pp 389–402. doi:10.1023/A:1020378718456.
|This article about a professional association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|