From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Product code (disambiguation))
Product code is a unique identifier, assigned to each finished/manufactured product which is ready, to be marketed or for sale.
It could mean:
- Universal Product Code, common bar code used to identify packaged products
- Electronic Product Code, an RFID code mainly applied as a packaging code for packaged products
- United States Motion Picture Production Code of 1930 (production code for short)
- Serial number, a number identifying an item per instance
- CD key, a number used to verify the authenticity of a software as a license code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.