|Founder||Andreas von Estorff|
|Andreas von Estorff,|
|Products||Web directory, Newsletter|
|Services||Information and image reference|
Number of employees
Production Paradise is a publisher online city directories and digital magazines showcasing the work of companies and professionals in the photo industry and film industry. The company is a recognized resource offering exposure to members of the creative community.
Production Paradise publishes online directories providing exposure for visual media professionals in 42 cities in Europe, Asia, and North and South America. .
The company's directories, divided between photographic and film directory content, include listings for photographers, production companies, post-production companies, location scouts, equipment hire, casting agents, talent agents, and modeling agency and scouts.
In addition, the firm publishes Showcase and Spotlight online visual media magazines. Showcase magazines highlight the work of companies and professionals in a particular city and Spotlight magazines focus on a specific industry sector (food and drink photography, international locations, children photography, artists and stylists, advertising photography, postproduction and CGI, still life photography, and fashion and beauty photography).
The firm has over 140,000 international subscribers in 200 countries.
- "Production Paradise launches Creative Social Network". Creative Boom magazine. June 15, 2011. Retrieved April 8, 2012.
- "LeBook.com or ProductionParadise.com?". Not Just Fashion Magazine. November 1, 2011. Retrieved April 8, 2012.
- "Production Media Network". CrunchBase. Retrieved April 8, 2012.
- "ProductionParadise.com". ProfileEngine.com. Retrieved April 8, 2012.
- "About". Production Paradise. Retrieved April 8, 2012.
- "APA Sponsors". American Photographic Artists. Retrieved April 4, 2012.
- "ADC Sponsors". Art Directors Club. Retrieved April 4, 2012.