From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Proficient)
|Look up proficiency or proficient in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Proficiency may refer to:
- Language proficiency, the ability of an individual to speak or perform in an acquired language
- Skill, the learned capacity to carry out pre-determined results often with the minimum outlay of time, energy, or both
- Proficiency (metric) - an information-theoretic measure of nominal association
- All pages beginning with "proficien"
- All pages with titles containing "proficien*"
- Efficiency (disambiguation)
- Progress (disambiguation)
- Profit (disambiguation)
- Test (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.