|Look up Profit, profitability, profitable, profitably, or profits in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A financial benefit that is realized when the amount of revenue gained from a business activity exceeds the expenses, costs and taxes needed to sustain the activity. Any profit that is gained goes to the business's owners, who may or may not decide to spend it on the business. Profit may refer to:
- Profit (accounting), the difference between the purchase price and the costs of bringing to market
- Profit (economics), has two related but distinct meanings: Normal profit and Economic profit
- Profit (real property), a nonpossessory interest in land
- Profit (TV series), a short-lived American television series starring Adrian Pasdar
- The Profit (TV series)
- The Profit (film), a 2001 feature film by Peter N. Alexander
- Account of profits, a type of equitable remedy in law (also known as an accounting)
- Profit (magazine), a Canadian business magazine aimed at entrepreneurs
- Profit, United States Virgin Islands
- Joe Profit (born 1949), former American football player
- Laron Profit (born 1977), professional basketball player
- Richard Profit (born 1974), English mountaineer and adventurer.
- All pages beginning with "Profit"
- All pages with titles containing "Profit"
- Proficiency (disambiguation)
- Pro (disambiguation)
- Internet meme "Profit!", which was first used at southpark season 2 episode 17.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Profit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.