From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prognosis, prognosticate, or prognostication in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prognosis is a doctor's prediction about a disease.
Prognosis may also refer to:
- Prediction, a statement or claim that a particular event will occur in the future
- Prognostics, an engineering discipline focused on predicting the future condition or estimating remaining useful life of a component and/or system of components
- Precognition, the claimed psychic ability to perceive information about future places or events before they happen
- Fortune-telling, predicting the future, usually of an individual, often commercially
- Divination, the alleged practice of ascertaining information from supernatural sources
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.