From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up programme or program in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Program (UK and U.S.) may refer to:
- Computer program
- Program (machine), those executed by machines, including computers
- Program, a synonym for patch, a synthesizer setting stored in memory.
- Program, the trade name for lufenuron, a veterinary flea-control medication
- Programme (booklet), a printed leaflet for patrons of a live event such as a theatre or sports performance
- Television program, a segment of content intended for broadcast on television
- Program music, a type of art music that attempts to render musically an extra-musical narrative
- Program management, the process of managing several related projects, as in business or science
- Twelve-step program, a set of guiding principles for recovery from addiction, compulsion, or other behavioural problems
Artistic creations 
- The Programme (comics), a miniseries by Wildstorm Comics
- Program (German non-profit), a project space in Berlin for art and architecture
- "Program", an instrumental song by Linkin Park from LP Underground Eleven
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.