Program Executive Office Soldier is an American governmental organization responsible for rapid prototyping, procurement, and fielding of equipment for its soldiers.
Its mission is stated to "Develop, acquire, field and sustain affordable integrated state of the art equipment to improve soldier dominance in Army operations today and in the future." 
- PM AW integrates all aviation life support and mission equipment into an ensemble that improves the combat effectiveness of the Army aircrew member. This system leverages several joint service technology efforts to create a modular system that increases situational awareness and freedom of movement at the flight controls, enhances mobility to safely operate aircraft systems, reduces physiological stress, facilitates aircraft entry and exit, and provides survival gear in the event of a downed aircraft over land or water.
- PM CSW is responsible for research and development of current and future light to heavy machine guns, grenade launchers, small arms ammunition, remote weapons stations, and related target acquisition/fire control products.
- PM GS provides unprecedented situational awareness and battle command through the current system called Land Warrior (LW) and the future system Ground Soldier Ensemble (GSE). Digital imagery and GPS locations provided by LW/GSE enable thorough mission planning, ramp-side convoy briefings, and on-the-fly changes during missions for high-value targets (HVTs). LW/GSE allows teams, sqs, and platoons to pinpoint the location of improvised explosive devices (IEDs), cells, or HVTs with improved speed and precision. LW/GSE enhances dismounted Soldiers survivability by rapidly disseminating locations of suspected enemy IEDs and snipers. LW/GSE also helps prevent fratricide by providing locations of mounted forces and dismounted Soldiers.
- PM IW is responsible for research and development of current and future rifles, carbines, pistols, shotguns, grenade launchers, small arms ammunition, and related target acquisition/fire control products.
- PM MSS extends digital capabilities to vehicle crew members, including commanders, drivers, and gunners.
- PM SCIE supports soldiers in operational environments and improves their lethality, survivability, situational awareness, health, safety, mobility, and sustainability by providing safe, durable, and operationally effective individual and unit equipment. PM SCIE enhances survivability through technologically advanced tactical and environmental protective clothing, individual chemical protective gear, and personnel parachutes and other airdrop equipment.
- PM SMS provides soldiers with products for enhanced vision, improved targeting, and greater lethality.
- PM SPE develops and fields state-of-the-art force protection equipment that defeats ballistic and fragmentation threats in theater. PM SPE provides superior body armor, helmets, and other gear that greatly reduce the threat of serious injury.
- PM SPIE develops and fields advanced Soldier protection products, comfortable uniforms to enhance mission effectiveness, and improved parachute systems. These products are designed to protect Soldiers and allow them to be effective in any operating environment.
- PM SPTD develops and fields systems that accurately locate and designate targets for engagement with precision munitions.
- PM SSL provides soldiers with improved lethality, mobility, and survivability in all weather and visibility conditions. Soldier-borne sensors and lasers enhance a soldier's ability to see in all battlefield and lighting conditions, to acquire objects of military significance before detection and to target threat objects accurately for engagement by soldiers or guided munitions. These systems provide critical, on-the-ground direct support to U.S. forces.
- PM SW supports soldiers through enhancement of current systems and development of next-generation weapons technology. It focuses on ensuring soldiers are equipped with world-class weapon systems, ammunition, and associated target acquisition and fire-control products today and in the future.
- PM SWAR supports soldiers through the acquisition of integrated Soldier system. Current systems include Land Warrior, Ground Soldier, Mounted Soldier, and Air Warrior. Project Manager Soldier Warrior develops and integrates components into complete systems designed to increase combat effectiveness, decrease combat load, and improve mission flexibility.