From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Programme)
|Look up programme or program in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Programme (UK), Program (US) may refer to:
- Radio program and Television program, a segment of content intended for broadcast on radio or television
Business and management
- Program management, the process of managing several related projects, as in business or science
- a plan for Time management
- a part of Planning
- Twelve-step program, a set of guiding principles for recovery from addiction, compulsion, or other behavioural problems
- Program (machine), a technical setting stored in the memory of a machine or piece of hardware to be executed, including computers.
- Computer program
Art and entertainment
- Program – a synthesizer setting stored in memory, also called a patch
- Programme (booklet), a printed leaflet for patrons of a live event such as a theatre, concert or sports performance
- Program music, a type of art music that attempts to render musically an extra-musical narrative
- "Program", an instrumental song by Linkin Park from LP Underground Eleven
- The Programme (comics), a miniseries by Wildstorm Comics
Science & Philosophy
- Research program, an idea of Imre Lakatos
- Program (German non-profit), a project space in Berlin for art and architecture
- "Program", the trade name for lufenuron, a veterinary flea-control medication
- The Program (disambiguation)
- Programming (disambiguation)
- Programmer (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Program"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.