From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up programming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Programming may refer to:
- Broadcast programming, scheduling content for television
- Computer programming, the act of instructing computers to perform tasks
- Dramatic programming, fictional television content
- Mathematical programming, or optimization, is the selection of a best element
- Museum programming, the planning of educational programs at museums.
- Neuro-linguistic programming, the use of hypnosis, illusion, mind control and brainwashing
- Programming (music), generating music electronically
- Radio programming, scheduling content for radio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.