From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up project in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Project may refer to:
- Project, a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product or service
- In architecture, a "project" refers to a planned but never-built building
- "The Projects", a slang term for subsidized apartment houses in the United States
- Microsoft Project, software
- All pages beginning with "project"
- All pages with titles containing "project"
- Pro-Ject Audio Systems
- Projection (disambiguation)
- Protect (disambiguation)
- WikiProject Disambiguation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.