From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Projection (disambiguation))
|Look up projection, projector, or projective in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Projection, projector, or projective may refer to:
- The display of an image by devices such as:
- Map projection, reducing a three-dimensional planet to a flat map (geography)
- Graphical projection, the production of a two-dimensional image of a three-dimensional object
- Parallel projection
- Orthographic projection, including:
- Axonometric projection, including:
- Oblique projection, including:
- Perspective projection
- Parallel projection
- Projection (mathematics), any of several different types of functions, mappings, operations, or transformations
- 3D projection
- Projection (relational algebra)
- Projection (linear algebra)
- Vector projection
- Projection method (fluid dynamics)
- Projection (set theory)
- Projective geometry is a non-Euclidean geometry that involves projective spaces. In another direction, projective modules and projective objects generalize free modules
- Projection (alchemy), process in Alchemy
- Projection areas, areas of the brain where sensory processing occurs
- Military power projection, the capacity of a state to implement policy by means of force, or the threat thereof, in an area distant from its own territory
- Psychological projection, or "Freudian projection," a defense mechanism in which one attributes to others one’s own unacceptable or unwanted attributes, thoughts, or emotions
- Projection fibers, in neuroscience, white matter fibers that connect the cortex to the lower parts of the brain or the spinal cord.
- "Projections" (Voyager episode), an episode of the television series Star Trek: Voyager
- Forecasting of future developments based on current statistics and trends
- All pages beginning with "Projection"
- All pages with titles containing "Projection"
- Project (disambiguation)
- Projection effect (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Projection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.