From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up projector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Projector may refer to:
- Image projector, a device that projects an image on a surface
- 3D projection, a method of mapping three-dimensional points to a two-dimensional plane.
- Video projector, a device that projects a video signal from computer, home theater system etc.
- Movie projector, a device that projects moving pictures from a filmstrip
- Slide projector, a device that projects a still image with a transparent base
- Overhead projector, a device that projects a transparent image
- Opaque projector, a predecessor to the overhead projector
- Planetarium projector, a device that projects images of sky objects
- Magic lantern, a historic projection device
- Camera obscura, the historic ancestor to projection devices
- Enlarger, a device used to produce photographic prints from negatives
- Ceiling projector, a device used to measure the height of clouds
- Projection (linear algebra), a linear transformation of a vector space
- Projector (album), an album by Dark Tranquillity
- A type of mortar (weapon)
- A version control system used in the Macintosh Programmer's Workshop
- As a synonym for promoter, e.g. in the phrase "railway projectors"
- Projector (patent) is an archaic term in US patent law meaning original inventor to reduce an invention to practice.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.