From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A prom (in the United States) is a formal social event – usually a dance – generally held near the end of the last two years of high school.
Prom or The Prom may also refer to:
- Prom (in the UK and Australia), an informal classical concert by a major orchestra, including:
- Prom (album), an album by Amy Ray
- The Prom (band), an American indie-rock band
- "Prom", a song by Mindless Self Indulgence on their album You'll Rebel To Anything
Film, television, and literature
- Prom (film), a 2011 teen comedy from Walt Disney Pictures
- Prom (novel), a 2005 novel by Laurie Halse Anderson
- "The Prom" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), a season 3 episode of the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- The Prom (film), a 1992 short film written and directed by Steven Shainberg
- PROM-1 land mine
- Patient-reported outcome measures, measures of healthcare quality based on patient responses
- Phosphate rich organic manure
- Premature rupture of membranes, in obstetrics
- Programmable read-only memory
- Passive range of motion, a category of therapeutic exercises related to joint range of motion
- Wilsons Promontory National Park, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.