From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Promethean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Promethean may refer to:
- Prometheus, a character from Greek mythology, who was punished by the gods for stealing fire from the heavens to give to humans
- "Prometheus", an 1816 poem by Lord Byron
- Prometheus Unbound, a Greek play by Aeschylus
- Prometheus Unbound, an 1820 lyrical drama by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Mary Shelley gave her novel Frankenstein the subtitle The Modern Prometheus
- Promethean: The Created, a role-playing game published by White Wolf, Inc., involving artificial life forms similar to Frankenstein's monster
- Promethean Ltd: a global education company based in the UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Promethean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.