From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Promyelocyte from bone marrow examination
- Histology image: 01806loa - Histology Learning System at Boston University - "18. Bone Marrow and Hemopoiesis: bone marrow smear, promyelocyte and erythroblasts "
- Histology at KUMC blood-blood08 "Bone marrow"
- Histology at KUMC blood-blood11 "Bone marrow"
- "White Cell Basics: Maturation" at virginia.edu
- Histology image: 75_02 at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center - "Bone marrow smear"
- Promyelocyte at the US National Library of Medicine Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
|This cell biology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|