|Hubs||Prince Albert (Glass Field) Airport|
|Focus cities||Saskatoon/John G. Diefenbaker International Airport|
|Key people||Dennis Goll (President)|
Pronto Airways LP is an airline formed in 2006 and based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. It operates cargo, scheduled and charter passenger services in Saskatchewan. Its main bases are Prince Albert, Saskatchewan and Saskatoon. Pronto is part of the West Wind Aviation group. Pronto Airways' fleet consists of three Beechcraft 1900Cs.
Pronto Airways began operating air services on February 1, 2006 serving Prince Albert, Points North, Wollaston, and LaRonge. On March 15, 2006, service was extended to Saskatoon and Stony Rapids.
Destinations as of June 30, 2009
- Fond-du-Lac, Saskatchewan (Fond-du-Lac Airport)
- Points North (Points North Landing Airport)
- Prince Albert (Prince Albert (Glass Field) Airport)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport)
- Stony Rapids (Stony Rapids Airport)
- Uranium City (Uranium City Airport)
- Wollaston Lake (Wollaston Lake Airport)
- Regina (Regina International Airport)