From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up propagation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Propagation can refer to:
- Reproduction, and other forms of multiplication or increase
- Wave propagation, The motion of a wave throughout a medium or the transfer of its energy
- Crack propagation, The motion of the crack tip or the crack front during the fracture of materials
- Radio propagation, the application of wave propagation to radio communications
- Software propagation, the distribution of free software in a manner explicitly permitted under the applicable license
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.