From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Proper (disambiguation))
|Look up proper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up propriety in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Proper may refer to:
- Proper (liturgy), the part of a Christian liturgy that is specific to the date within the Liturgical Year
- Proper frame, such system of reference in which object is stationary (non moving), sometimes also called a co-moving frame
- Proper (heraldry), in heraldry, means depicted in natural colors
- Proper Records, a UK record label
- Proper (often capitalized PROPER), a corrected release in response to a previously released online video or movie that contains transcoding or other playback errors.
- Proper map, in topology, a property of continuous function between topological spaces, if inverse images of compact subsets are compact
- Proper morphism, in algebraic geometry, an analogue of a proper map for algebraic varieties
- Proper transfer function, a transfer function in control theory in which the degree of the numerator does not exceed the degree of the denominator
- Proper equilibrium, in game theory, a refinement of the Nash equilibrium.
- Proper subset
- Proper space
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.