From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prophets may refer to:
- Prophet, an interpreter or spokesperson of a deity
- The Prophets, Nevi'im in Hebrew, is a collection of writings comprising the second of three main divisions in the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible; Old Testament)
- High Prophets (Halo), The Covenant leaders in Halo 2
- Prophet (Star Trek), in the fictional Star Trek universe
- Prophets (verse novel), a 1995 verse novel by Kwame Dawes
- Prophets (album), an album by hardcore band Counterparts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.