Proposition 8 (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Proposition 8 may refer to:
- California Proposition 8 (2008), which added a ban on gay marriage to the state Constitution
- California Proposition 8 (1982), which provided additional rights to crime victims
- California Proposition 8 (1978), relating to the reassessment of property during a decline in value
- California Proposition 8 (1911), which introduced the recall of public officials
- Texas Proposition 8 (2007), relating to home equity loans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proposition 8.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.