Pros and Cons
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pros and cons in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pros and cons, a shortening of the Latin expression "pro et contra" (for and against) may refer to:
- Pros and Cons (TV series), a television series that aired from 1991 to 1992
- Pros & Cons, a 1999 film starring Larry Miller and Tommy Davidson
- Pros & Cons (comic strip), a comic strip by Kieran Meehan
- "Pros and Cons", an episode of Garfield and Friends
- "Pros and Cons", an episode of The A-Team
- "Pros and Cons", a method of decision making
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.