From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prospector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prospector may mean:
- Prospecting, exploring an area for natural resources such as minerals, oil, flora or fauna
- Prospector (library catalog), a unified catalog for Colorado and Wyoming
- Prospector (passenger train), a passenger train operated by the Denver & Rio Grande Western railroad
- Prospector (spacecraft), a planned lunar probe, canceled in 1962
- Lunar Prospector, a spacecraft.
- Transwa Prospector, a passenger train operated by Transwa which runs between Perth and Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.