From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prosper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prosper may refer to:
- Prosper, Minnesota, an unincorporated community
- Prosper, Oregon, an unincorporated community
- Prosper, Texas, a town
In computer software:
- LaTeX prosper class for making presentations, later superseded by HA-prosper, which was eventually made into Powerdot
- PROSPER, a computer programming language invented by Earl Isaac in the early 1970s.
- Prosper Marketplace, a business, that allows online person-to-person lending and borrowing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.