Prospero Pascal is an ISO 10206-compatible Pascal compiler, produced by Prospero Software of England. The current compiler is for Extended Pascal under Windows. It is the only compiler in existence that fully implements the ISO 10206 standard for Extended Pascal. This is the ISO extension of standard Pascal, which was standardized as ISO 7185.
- Prospero Software website
- Prospero Software website mirror This site is supposed to be a mirror of the Prospero site, but actually contains quite a bit more detail.
- Standard Pascal — Resources and history of original, standard Pascal
- Pascal User's Group Newsletters — An early Pascal history resource that contains many letters from Wirth and others concerning Pascal.
- Pascal and its Successors — An article by Niklaus Wirth about the development of Pascal, Modula-2 and Oberon
|This computer programming–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|