|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
Բարգավաճ Հայաստան Կուսակցություն
|Founded||30 April 2004|
Liberal conservatism
|Political position||Centre-right|
|Politics of Armenia
Prosperous Armenia (Armenian: Բարգավաճ Հայաստան Կուսակցություն, Bargavadj Hayastan Kusaktsutyun) abbreviated as ԲՀԿ or BHK is a political party in Armenia. It was founded by the Armenian wealthy businessman Gagik Tsarukian on 30 April 2004, when the constituent congress of the party took place.
It debuted in the 2007 Armenian parliamentary elections, winning 18 seats and 14.68% of the votes, making it the second largest political party in parliament.
Headquarters of the Prosperous Armenia Party in Yerevan
- 30 April 2004, the constituent congress of the party.
- 13 May 2006, the second congress of the party.
- 15 February 2007, the third extraordinary congress of the party.
- 12 February 2009, the fourth congress of the party.
- 12 February 2011, the fifth congress of the party.
- Fuller, Liz (April 19, 2007). "Armenia: Election Campaign Gets Off To Uneasy Start". Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty.
|This article about an Armenian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|