From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prosthesis may refer to:
- Prosthesis, an artificial replacement of a missing part of the body
- Prosthesis, a gelechioid moth genus nowadays considered synonymous with Blastobasis
- Prosthesis (linguistics), an addition of a phoneme at the beginning of a word, for easier pronunciation
- Prosthetic group, a nonprotein component of a conjugated protein
- Prosthetic makeup or FX prosthesis, a prosthetic intended to radically alter appearance or provide special effects in film, television and stage
- Prosthetic Records, a record label
- Prothesis (disambiguation), often used synonymously with prosthesis
- Orthotics, devices which support or correct the function of a limb or the torso
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.