Prostitution in Mozambique
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In recent years prostitutes from Zimbabwe have traveled to Mozambique to make money near the gold mines in exchange for money or food due to mass unemployment of their homeland.Prostitution is the principal factor of the diffusion of AIDS.
- "Prostitution Report Accuses U.N. Troops in Mozambique". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
- "U.N. Focuses on Peacekeepers Involved in Child Prostitution". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
- "Digging for Survival: The Gold Slaves of Mozambique". France 24. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
- "Living with death in Mozambique". Salon. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
- "Mozambique sends Zim sex workers packing". Mail & Guardian. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
|This Mozambique-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|