|Headquarters||Wheeling, IL, United States|
|Products||Mattress protection products|
Protect-A-Bed produces mattress protection products (including mattress protectors and encasements) that help protect against bed bugs, dust and allergens. Protect-A-Bed is based in Wheeling, IL, in the United States.
2011 to present
iPhone and Android app that launched in early 2011, called Bed Bugs 101, to serve as a mobile consumer reference guide on bed bugs. In July 2011, Protect-A-Bed released an iPhone game called Bed Bug Plague, that serves as an interactive bed bug elimination game.
Protect-A-Bed operates offices around the world in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, China, South Africa, Norway, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Panama, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Korea, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and the Caribbean.
- "Protect-A-Bed Hosts Bed Bug Q&A on Twitter" (Press release). Protect-A-Bed. June 16, 2009.
- Ahern, Sheila (March 28, 2011). "Protect-A-Bed to relocate to Wheeling". Daily Herald.
- "Protect-A-Bed Company History". Protect-A-Bed.
- "Bed Bugs Take to the Skies". Newsweek/Budget Travel.
- "Protect-A-Bed Adds Game to bed bug iPhone App". Furniture Today.
- Knell, Michael J. (October 15, 2006). "Magi Seal, Protect-A-Bed distributor in venture." Furniture Today. Accessed November 2012.
- Perry, David (November 3, 2008). "Protect-A-Bed execs find rainbow at end of journey." Furniture Today. Accessed November 2012.