Protected Historic Landmarks
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Those are part of the Cultural Heritage of Serbia protection list.
|Keys Handover Memorial||1967, marking a 1867 spot||Belgrade||Stari Grad, Kalemegdan|||
|Black Peak Lawn||10. Април 1943||Peć||NW from the town of Peć||Located in disputed region of Kosovo[a]|||
|Memorial Park with monuments to Boro Vukmirović and Ramiz Sadiku||July 1937||Prizren||Landovica||Located in disputed region of Kosovo[a]|||
Notes and references
- Kosovo is the subject of a territorial dispute between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Kosovo. The latter declared independence on 17 February 2008, but Serbia continues to claim it as part of its own sovereign territory. Kosovo's independence has been recognised by 106 out of 193 United Nations member states.
- Monuments of Culture in Serbia: Место предаје кључева 1867. године (SANU) (Serbian) (English)
- Monuments of Culture in Serbia: Пропланак Црни Врх (SANU) (Serbian) (English)
- Monuments of Culture in Serbia: Спомен-парк са спомеником Бори Вукмировићу и Рамизу Садику (SANU) (Serbian) (English)
- Знаменита места at www.spomenicikulture.mi.sanu.ac.rs