From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up protectionist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A protectionist is someone who upholds the economic policy of restraining trade between states.
Protectionist may also refer to:
- Australian Protectionist Party, a current Australian political party
- Liberal Protectionist, a Canadian political party
- Protectionist Party, a historical Australian political party
- Protectionist Party (Sweden), a Swedish political party
- Protectionist (horse), winner of the 2014 Melbourne Cup
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Protectionist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.