From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up protest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A protest is an expression of objection, by words or by actions, to particular events, policies or situations.
Protest or protester may also refer to:
- Demonstration (protest), aka street protest
- Protest (EP), a 2002 EP by The Dears
- Protest (film), a 1967 Croatian film
- Protest (play), a 20th-century Czech play
- Protest (album), a 1977 album by Bunny Wailer
- Sea protest, that which protects a charterer or shipowner from claims of damage caused by the perils of the sea
- Protesters against the 1649 Scottish Act of Classes
- Tax protester
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Protest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.