Protestantism in Uzbekistan
Protestants are less than 1% of the population of Uzbekistan. The Evangelical Lutheran Church in Uzbekistan is a church of seven congregations. The seat of the bishop of Tashkent. The president of the synod is Gilda Raspopowa.
Uzbekistan was designated to its list of countries of particular concern of the State Department.
- Baptist Union in Uzbekistan
- German Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Korean Baptist Churches
- Korean Methodist Church
- Korean Presbyterian Church
- "Wikipedia on Protestantism by country".
- "German Wikipedia on Evangelical Lutheran Church in Uzbekistan".
- "Baptist joint committee".
- The World Christian Encyclopedia, Second edition, Volume 1, p. 795