Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
|Providence Holy Cross
|Providence Health & Services|
|Location||Mission Hills, California, United States|
|Emergency department||Level II trauma center|
|Lists||Hospitals in California|
Holy Cross Medical Center was founded in 1961 by the Sisters of the Holy Cross from Notre Dame, Indiana. On May 1, 1996, the Sisters of Providence assumed sponsorship of the hospital, adding Providence to the name.
Providence Holy Cross Medical Center has operated a trauma center since 1984. The hospital also operates Providence Holy Cross Health Center in Valencia and Providence Holy Cross Health Center in Porter Ranch Porter Ranch.
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center Official Website
- Providence Health & Services, California Official Website
- This hospital in the CA Healthcare Atlas A project by OSHPD
- Sisters of Providence
- Designated Trauma Centers & Dates.xls
- Providence Holy Cross Health Center - Santa Clarita
|This United States hospital article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Los Angeles, California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|